. Programs and Services
Special Interest Groups (SIG)
GoServe Case Studies
Copyright 2019. Ovation Systems
Contact the GoServe Team
1. Customer Connections
. Assess Current Sales Processes
. Examine Data Systems
1. Examine the current sales and service paths.
2. Analyze sales roadblocks.
3. Review service team roles and practices.
4. Evaluate customer data systems.
5. Explore mobile apps and artificial intelligence.
. Customize Program Projects
. Establish Outcomes
. Review Customer Relationships
. Evaluate Services Standards
1. Examine current methods of communications.
2. Develop systems for customer dissatisfaction.
3. Evaluate tools for customer feedback.
4. Visual Marketing
. Review Imaging and Video Options
. Optimize Visual Content
1. Review file format usage for images and videos.
2. Explore creation and editing tools.
3. Edit content for search engine optimization.
4. Review social platform requirements.
5. Customer Retention
. Promote a Culture of Advocacy
. Assess Rewards Programs
1. Examine current customer relationships.
2. Evaluation loyalty systems.
3. Review processes to promote continual sales.
. Evaluate Completed Goals
. Assess Follow Up Topics and Issues
3. Social Marketing
. Analyze Social Content
. Align Social Activity With Sales Goals
1. Review current social networking goals.
2. Develop editorial calendars.
3. Review options for social platforms.
4. Explore industry-specfic social practices.
Lindsay Cooke - Senior Director, Business Systems
Nick Rosen - Director, Business SystemsWes Avery - Systems Manager
Adela Rodriguez - Systems ManagerFrank Johns - Program InstructorTom Lessing - Program InstructorKyle Wilson - Project Manager